You will receive some certificate files from comodo that you will need to combine into a single text file to upload into your Citrix Access Gateway.
Private Key ( matching private key for your certificate )
Server Certificate ( Your site certificate supplied in the zip file from comodo )
Intermediate Certificate/s ( UTNAddTrustServerCA.crt )
Root Certificate ( AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt )
More information on converting from a PFX file to a useable format for your Citrix Access Gateway can be found on the below URL's.
Converting a PFX file for use with apache
- You will need to run the following command with open SSL ( available from openssl.org)
- openssl pkcs12 -in mypfxfile.pfx -out outputfile.txt –nodes
- This will produce a file that contains the Private key and all the certificates contained within the PFX file (please note it is recommended that you select the option to include all the certificates in the certification path when creating the PFX file for use on apache.)
- You will then need to copy out the relevant pieces of information and create the following files from the outputfile.txt you created above for use with apache.
- your private key file
your certificate file
your CA file / files
**** please note that when you create your PFX file you will need to include all the certificates in the certification path ( this is an option that needs to be checked )
An example of what this should look like is below
-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
…………..more text………… (Your Private Key)
-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
…………..more text………… (Your Server Certificate)
…………..more text………… (Your Intermediate Certificate)
…………..more text………… (Your Root Certificate)
Once you have created this file in the required format you will need to upload this to your Citrix Access Gateway
1) Point a browser to the Access Gateway administration portal or HTTPS port 9001 (example https://access-gateway-server:9001 )
2) Log on as root. The default password is rootadmin.
3) Click the Maintenance link at the top of the page.
4) Click the Browse button next to the Upload certificate field. Browse to the file that you have created and click Upload.